Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula for openSuSE11.3 rpms missing

2011-06-12 15:50:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula for openSuSE11.3 rpms missing
From: Marc Chamberlin <marc AT marcchamberlin DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:30:44 -0700
Any chance (psheaffer?) someone could contribute the rpms for
openSuSE11.3 x86_64 and put up on the bacula website, soon? I tried the
11.2 versions, but the python version of libraries have been updated so
get a dependency error.

Is it appropriate that I ask here on the forum, or should I submit a bug
report?  Thanks in advance,   Marc..