Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] st: from_buffer offset overflow. - I/O Error

2011-06-09 03:27:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] st: from_buffer offset overflow. - I/O Error
From: Tobias Dinse <tobias.dinse AT stegbauer DOT info>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:21:42 +0200
Hi,

one again we have a problem with this Kernel error:

st: from_buffer offset overflow.

in dmesg. This Error has the effect that Bacula cant access to the Tape
drive - reboot helps. Atm this Error comes all 2-3 days.

I´ve googled a lot but cant find nothing to fix that. It seems to be a
problem with the memory fragmentation or the scsi driver.

We use Debian Squeezy and the latest bacula release.

Any Idea?

Thanks & regards

Tobias