Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore to Windows Client

2011-06-08 00:33:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore to Windows Client
From: Christian Tardif <christian.tardif AT servinfo DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 00:12:28 -0400
Hi all,

I've configured the Windows client as per the documentation found on the
Internet. The only intended use for this client is for restore purposes,
as the data backed up comes from the Linux box, which gets the Windows
data from rsync. Anyway....

When I try to restore, I don't get any particular problem. The Director
eventually send a message telling that the restore went well. In my
test, 7 files expected, 7 files "received". But, on Windows, no files at
all.

So, I expect that the problem comes from either the folder structure on
the Windows side, or on the Where clause from my Restore job.

Let's say I would want to restore to c:\tmp\bacula-restores. How should
the Where clause be typed?

Thanks!

Christian...