Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore to Windows Client

2011-06-08 22:21:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore to Windows Client
From: Christian Tardif <christian.tardif AT servinfo DOT ca>
To: James Harper <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 22:15:39 -0400
On 08/06/2011 21:06, James Harper wrote:
> Just to put that to bed, can you do 'status client' in bconsole for the
> windows client and confirm that the windows client thinks it ran the
> restore, just in case bat didn't do what you asked it to?

Finally found out. In the whole bunch of tests I did in the Restore Job
section, (mainly the where clause), I tried so many things (backslashes,
forwardslashes, preceding C:, no preceding C:, etc, etc...  It seems I
tried everything, but not c:/tmp/bacula-restores/....  Shame on me.

But hey, this was not completely helpless. I never tried to do a status
client.....  Now, I know this exists. I should definitely read
completely the fancy manuals.

Many thanks!

Christian...