Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Dir crashes (Too many open files)

2011-06-07 12:57:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Dir crashes (Too many open files)
From: Kleber Leal <kleber.leal AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:54:16 -0300
Hi all,

Before the director crashes, after I started up again, a message Too many open files is displayed.
I seted up the ulimit for the bacula user into /etc/security/limits.conf. I already set up the /proc/sys/fs/file-max to 1000000 and the error persists.
Anyone can help me to solve this?

/etc/secuirity/limits.conf
bacula  hard   nofile  65536

/etc/sysctl.conf