Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] "First Match" Issues

2011-05-27 10:11:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] "First Match" Issues
From: Jake Debord <jake.debord AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:09:09 -0500
I have read the documentation on how bacula looks at what to include
vs exclude by the first match. I am trying to get two folders backed
up only and exclude all else. It will backup the My Documents folder,
but will not backup the local settings>etc I will attach the code
snippit, if someone would be so kind as to point out what my error may
be. TIA

FileSet {
 Name = Backup
Include {
   File = "C:/Documents and Settings"

   Options {
 IgnoreCase = yes
 Compression = GZIP1
WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents"
WildDir = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/Application
Data/Microsoft"
Wild = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/*"
Wild = "C:/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/Application Data/Microsift/*"
   }
Options {
Exclude = yes