Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] help = Problem with webacula - no grafical output

2011-05-26 02:31:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] help = Problem with webacula - no grafical output
From: Jérôme Blion <jerome.blion AT free DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 08:28:25 +0200
Hello,

I think the whole webacula folder has nothing to do in /var/www
/usr/share is better... then you can configure Apache configuration files:

ln -s /usr/share/webacula/install/apache/webacula.conf /etc/apache2/conf.d/

I think you should have installed Zend framework with aptitude, too...
This way, it will be maintained with other OS packages.

Any error should be logged in your apache error log.

HTH Jérôme Blion.