Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BackupCatalog Job not running

2011-05-22 08:09:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BackupCatalog Job not running
From: Mark Maas <mark AT maas-martin DOT nl>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:34:24 +0200
On 05/21/2011 10:38 AM, J. Echter wrote:
> Am 20.05.2011 19:34, schrieb Brian Blater:
>>    RunBeforeJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
> myself i use the make_catalog_backup script without .pl maybe it has
> something to do with this...

I've been using automysqlbackup to do this instead. It's got some nicer
features.

Job {
  Name = "BackupCatalog"
  Client = bacula.scrubbed.com-fd
  FileSet = Catalog
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Priority = 98
  Client Run Before Job = "/etc/bacula/scripts/automysqlbackup.sh"
  #RunAfterJob  = "/home/kern/bacula/bin/delete_catalog_backup"
  RunScript {
   RunsWhen=After
   RunsOnClient=No
   Console = "purge volume action=truncate allpools storage=bacula-sd-file"
  }
}

FileSet {
  Name = Catalog