Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BackupCatalog Job not running

2011-05-20 10:03:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] BackupCatalog Job not running
From: Brian Blater <brb.lists AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:59:22 -0400
I'm running Bacula 5.0.3 on an Ubuntu 10.04 LTS box. It is backup
itself and one windows server 2008 box for the moment. I have 3 backup
jobs I have created for these servers and they are all running fine.
The problem I'm seeing is the BackupCatalog job that was created with
installation is not automatically running. I can manually run it
without error, but it should kickoff by default after the final backup
job.

I've tried playing with the schedule etc and it still is not running.
Any ideas what's happening here? I've provided some of the relevant
info.

Thank you for any help you all can provide.

Brian

bacula-dir.conf
Job {
  Name = BackupCatalog
  JobDefs = DefaultJob
  Level = Full
  FileSet = Catalog
  Schedule = WeeklyCycleAfterBackup
  # This creates an ASCII copy of the catalog
  # Arguments to make_catalog_backup.pl are:
  #  make_catalog_backup.pl <catalog-name>
  RunBeforeJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
  # This deletes the copy of the catalog
  RunAfterJob  = "/etc/bacula/scripts/delete_catalog_backup"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%n.bsr"
  Priority = 11
  Client = corvette.blaterfamily.org-fd
  Storage = File
  Pool = Default
  Messages = Standard
  Type = Backup
}

Pool {
  Name = Default
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 365 days
  LabelFormat = default-
}

FileSet {
  Name = "Catalog"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
    }
    File = "/var/lib/bacula/bacula.sql"
  }
}

Schedule {
  Name = WeeklyCycleAfterBackup
  Run = Level=Full sun-sat at 4:10
}

Storage {
  Name = File
  Address = machine.domain.tld               # N.B. Use a fully
qualified name here
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = ""
  Device = FileStorage