Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Can't modify job in bconsole

2011-05-07 03:24:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Can't modify job in bconsole
From: Kirill Pekarov <[email protected]>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 11:20:14 +0400
Hi All!

I have problem with bconsole.

When I start command "restore", I can't modify it.
If I enter "mod" and then press enter, the bconsole will write "Job not run.".
Even if I write "yes", the same result - "Job not run."
But, if in this step I'll just press enter, then job will be execute
d.

The same with the command "run", I can't modify it.
But I need modify the job for test restore.

I try search answer in the google, but with no success.
Sorry for, perphaps, dummy question and for my bad english.

Thank you very much!

Run Restore job
JobName:         RestoreFiles
Bootstrap:       /var/lib/bacula/kirill-laptop-dir.restore.1.bsr
Where:           /home/backup
Replace:         always
FileSet:         Full Set
Backup Client:   vm2477-fd
Restore Client:  vm2477-fd
Storage:         File
When:            2011-05-07 10:04:09
Catalog:         MyCatalog
Plugin Options:  *None*
OK to run? (yes/mod/no): mod
Job not run.

bconsole version:
Version: 5.0.1 (24 February 2010) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu ubuntu 10.04