Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir crashes

2011-05-04 11:34:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir crashes
From: Christoph Litauer <litauer AT uni-koblenz DOT de>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:32:05 +0200
Just another hint: I was able to solve the problem by reducing the maximal
number of jobs selectable by selection type "PoolUncopiedJobs". I changed the
type to SQLQuery and Selection Pattern to

"SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId,Job.StartTime FROM Job,Pool WHERE Pool.Name = 'Incr'
AND Pool.PoolId = Job.PoolId AND Job.Type = 'B' AND Job.JobStatus IN ('T','W')
AND Job.jobBytes > 0 AND Job.JobId NOT IN (SELECT PriorJobId FROM Job WHERE
Type IN ('B','C') AND Job.JobStatus IN ('T','W') AND PriorJobId != 0) ORDER by
Job.StartTime LIMIT 300"

Am 03.05.2011 um 17:17 schrieb Christoph Litauer:

> Dear bacula users,
>
> I am running bacula 5.0.3 (x64). Recently my system started to crash the
> director when starting copy jobs. The copy job is defined as
>
> Job {
>  Name = "CopyIncr"
>  Type = Copy
>  Messages = TapeCopy
>  Pool = Incr
>  Selection Type = PoolUncopiedJobs
>  Priority = 10
>  Schedule = Weekdays
>  Max Start Delay = 43200       # wait max 12 hours
>  Allow Duplicate Jobs = yes
>  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
>
>  Level = Full
>  Client = bacula
>  FileSet = "client files-to-backup"
> }
>
> It should copy all uncopied jobs from pool Incr to a tape pool.
>
> Running the jobs results in:
> bacula:~ # /usr/sbin/bacula-dir -c /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf -f -r CopyIncr
> Bacula interrupted by signal 11: Segmentation violation
> Kaboom! bacula-dir, bacula-dir got signal 11 - Segmentation violation.
> Attempting traceback.
> Kaboom! exepath=/usr/sbin/
> Calling: /usr/sbin/btraceback /usr/sbin/bacula-dir 30846 /var/bacula
> It looks like the traceback worked ...
> Dumping: /var/bacula/bacula-dir.30846.bactrace
>
> The bactrace can be loaded here:
> ftp://ftphost.uni-koblenz.de/pub/outgoing/litauer/bacula-dir.30846.bactrace
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Kind regards
> Christoph
> Christoph Litauer
> Uni Koblenz, Computing Centre, Office A 022
> Postfach 201602, 56016 Koblenz
> Fon: +49 261 287-1311, Fax: -100 1311

Freundliche Grüße
Christoph Litauer