Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-dir crashes

2011-05-03 11:20:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir crashes
From: Christoph Litauer <litauer AT uni-koblenz DOT de>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:17:41 +0200
Dear bacula users,

I am running bacula 5.0.3 (x64). Recently my system started to crash the
director when starting copy jobs. The copy job is defined as

Job {
  Name = "CopyIncr"
  Type = Copy
  Messages = TapeCopy
  Pool = Incr
  Selection Type = PoolUncopiedJobs
  Priority = 10
  Schedule = Weekdays
  Max Start Delay = 43200       # wait max 12 hours
  Allow Duplicate Jobs = yes
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1

  Level = Full
  Client = bacula
  FileSet = "client files-to-backup"
}

It should copy all uncopied jobs from pool Incr to a tape pool.

Running the jobs results in:
bacula:~ # /usr/sbin/bacula-dir -c /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf -f -r CopyIncr
Bacula interrupted by signal 11: Segmentation violation
Kaboom! bacula-dir, bacula-dir got signal 11 - Segmentation violation.
Attempting traceback.
Kaboom! exepath=/usr/sbin/
Calling: /usr/sbin/btraceback /usr/sbin/bacula-dir 30846 /var/bacula
It looks like the traceback worked ...
Dumping: /var/bacula/bacula-dir.30846.bactrace

The bactrace can be loaded here:
ftp://ftphost.uni-koblenz.de/pub/outgoing/litauer/bacula-dir.30846.bactrace

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

--
Kind regards
Christoph