Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] friday vs saturday

2011-04-25 13:54:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] friday vs saturday
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:50:59 -0700
How is your concurrency configured? If you only have one concurrent job, the
actual dates you have in your schedule aren't related to reality in the first
place. If that is your configuration, your backups aren't going to run on
Saturday anyway, but on Sunday or whenever the full backups are finished. That
means that the exact time you schedule the differentials doesn't matter. Just
schedule them to start five minutes after the fulls (at 22:10), and with a
lower priority.

Kevin Keane
The NetTech
(North County Tech Center, LLC dba The NetTech)
760-721-8339
http://www.4nettech.com