Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Tape backup only writes 1 GB

2011-04-20 01:40:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] Tape backup only writes 1 GB
From: Steffen Fritz <fritzsf AT googlemail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:37:43 +0200
Hello,

my Dell Powervault 124T autochanger is loaded with LTO-4 tapes. When I run the
job, it terminates with an error after 1. 000 G (999.2 MB). The job should save
50 GB (one file from another weekly job) per month. Error message is
"ERR=broken pipe" and something with MTWEOF.

bacula-dir.conf:

Storage {
Name = Drive-1
Address = backupserver
SDPort = 9103
Password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
Device = Drive-1
Media Type = LTO-4
Autochanger = yes
}

Pool {
    Name = Autoloader
    Pool Type = Backup
    Storage = Drive-1
    Recycle = yes
    AutoPrune = yes
    Volume Retention = 7 days
}

Anyone knows, how I can solve that problem?

Best,

Steffen