Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Duplicate entries on mysql database

2011-04-18 11:33:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Duplicate entries on mysql database
From: Leonardo Almeida Lage <leo AT hostrevenda DOT com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:30:24 -0300
Hello,

Thanks for replies...

I my case, I'm running bacula on vps server, de dbcheck fix problems,
but delay a big time to finish.. . I make a single purge of old backups
too (my File table have 10GB!) and now problem is fixed... now i migrate
bacula db for a more best server too.

If problem back, I try another sugestions and post results here.

Thanks

Leonardo