Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Feature idea : Advanced status of a current job;

2011-04-11 12:07:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Feature idea : Advanced status of a current job;
From: Gavin McCullagh <gavin.mccullagh AT gcd DOT ie>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:04:37 +0100
Hi,

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011, Hugo Letemplier wrote:

> I imagine a command like "status job  jobid="

I presume you've looked at "status client=.......".

It does much of what you want (current job duration, data transferred,
rate, num files, current file....), but without the predictive information
you're looking for (time/data remaining).  In principal, if you or bacula
ran an estimate beforehand, you could probably work out an estimated time
remaining but I don't think that feature is present.  Estimates are only
available for full backups.

*estimate job=CeartgoleorBackups-Job
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Connecting to Client ceartgoleor-fd at ceartgoleor.............:9102
2000 OK estimate files=223,128 bytes=9,724,976,371

Gavin