Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Feature idea : Advanced status of a current job;

2011-04-11 11:39:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Feature idea : Advanced status of a current job;
From: Hugo Letemplier <hugo.let.35 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Edgars Mazurs <Edgars.Mazurs AT lattelecom DOT lv>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:36:39 +0200
2011/4/11 Edgars Mazurs <Edgars.Mazurs AT lattelecom DOT lv>:
> Hi
>
> Why not use Bweb? It does and shows exactly what you want.
>
> Edgars

I had lots of problem when implementing bweb. Moreover webacula seems
to be more active web interface project for bacula.
Maybe a sort of fusion between the web projects would be cool ? I feel
like theses web projects are working "independently". Each one with is
advantages and drawbacks.

Also I often use bconsole, I think it's best to include such a command
in the core of the software than in the web interface.

: )

Hugo