Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Connection error from remote client

2011-04-08 09:31:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Connection error from remote client
From: "Kenney, William P. (Information Technology Services)" <KenneyW AT easternct DOT edu>
To: Jérôme Blion <jerome.blion AT free DOT fr>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:28:11 -0400

Hi Jerome,

Here is the storage section from bacula-dir.conf:

# Definition of file storage device
Storage {
  Name = File
# Do not use "localhost" here
  Address = ecsu-bk3                # N.B. Use a fully qualified name here
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "*498F6E0FC18D37B6288117511CF2B12BCC8E1A3F"
  Device = File
  Media Type = File
}

I have tried this address, ecsu-bk3.easternct.edu and the IP address in the
address field and get the same error.

I have removed the internal FW's during testing and it made no difference.

The database contains a bacula user for all hostname addresses that I have
used, so that should not be a problem.

Bill