Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] More installation guides for web tools

2011-04-06 11:48:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] More installation guides for web tools
From: "Robert Kromoser" <Robert.Kromoser AT kinamu DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:45:47 +0200

Dear all.

I installed Bacula 5.0.3 with BAT successfully on my CentOS 5.5 x86_64 system and it works fine.

Now I want to install the web based tools like bweb, bacula-web, brestore and so on.

There are insufficient installation descriptions about those tools to configure, make and

last but not least to include it in an apache web server.

The Wiki on www.bacula.org has no information about that.

Is there anyone who can send me links for a better description?

Br Robert Kromoser