Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SQL Query Copy Jobs show last Full

2011-02-17 06:15:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] SQL Query Copy Jobs show last Full
From: Torsten Maus <torsten.maus AT dass-it DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:54:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi guys,

I am currently trying to implement Copy Jobs into my Backup environemnt. I want to use SQL Query patterns as type of selction.

My idea is that I copy the LAST Full Backups of ALL Clients to Tape. Hence, since I am not familiar with the SQL commands so well, I am looking for support from your side for such a pattern

The only "rules" are:

- I need that last Full Backup of any client, this shall be copied. Thats it ?

Can somebody help me with the correct SQL Query syntax ?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Beste Regards

Torsten

--
Besuchen Sie dass IT dieses Jahr auf der Cebit:
http://www.dass-it.de/events/dass-it-2011-erstmalig-auf-der-cebit

--
Torsten Maus                                torsten.maus AT dass-it DOT de
dass IT GmbH                                Phone: +49.221.3565666-98

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRB52500
Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz