Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] no upgrade path for windows servers?

2011-02-10 09:57:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] no upgrade path for windows servers?
From: Jeff Shanholtz <jeffsubs AT shanholtz DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 06:54:03 -0800
I appreciate all the responses so far, but switching to linux is not
currently a consideration.

Again, are the director and storage windows 5.0.3 binaries inherently less
stable/buggier/worse than they are in 3.0.x? I'm trying to understand if it
would be a bad idea to even attempt to get these binaries in comparison to
continuing to use 3.0.x binaries.

I suppose, based on one reply, I ought to just contact Bacula Systems to see
if they will provide binaries for me, although I don't see how to contact
them (other than a sales inquiry).