Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Reason to a new FULL job

2011-02-07 09:21:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Reason to a new FULL job
From: Eduardo Júnior <ihtraum18 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:19:01 -0300
Hi,

what's the reasons to a new FULL job to be created?
I mean, after a scheduled FULL job, another is started automatically.

For me, this only happens when the File Set is changed.

Other reasons?

I asked this because last night, a new job FULL for a client was
started without any
change in the File Set or a manual execution.

Schedule {
    Name = "client1"
    Run = Level=Full Pool=Full_Client1 1st sun at 20:10
    Run = Level=Differential Pool=Diff_Client1 2nd-5th sun at 20:10
    Run = Level=Incremental Pool=Inc_Client1 mon-sat at 00:10
}

thanks,

--
Eduardo Júnior