Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula livecd with ftape/ztape support for better RD

2011-02-07 06:55:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula livecd with ftape/ztape support for better RD
From: juanato <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 03:26:17 -0500
Hello from Spain. I would apreciate some help about any linux distribution with
kernel 2.x support includind ftape/ztape and BACULA package included. Maybe
livecd for better practices restoring old systems, for evaluate proposials. I
would apreciate some help to dump qic/travan tapes using dd linux commad to put
in a file the complete tape cardtridge to manage via virtual tape devices
supported via Bacula, amanda or any GNU/GPL package with Linux binaries. Thanks
a lot.