Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Can't connect to Remote.

2010-12-30 15:02:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: Can't connect to Remote.
From: "Wayne Spivak" <WSpivak AT sbanetweb DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users'" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:59:38 -0500
Follow-up:

I loaded Bacula client (5.0.2) on a Fedora 14 box which is behind the
firewall (EMMA) and is 1 IP address different from KIRA.  I took down
iptables (since it is redundant and to minimize errors.

Same basic error:
"Fatal error: bsock.c:135 Unable to connect to Client: emma.sbanetweb.com-fd
on 192.68.0.30:9102. ERR=Interrupted system call"

As for your answer I am unsure how to facilitate this.

Regards,

Wayne

Happy New Year...