Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2003 agent performance

2010-12-29 15:11:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2003 agent performance
From: "Richard Amerman" <ramerman AT roadmasterinc DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:10:04 -0800
Definitely a good point. compression is not turned on though.

This is a new system I set up in the past month and I have not enabled
software compression anywhere and do not find any references to it in any
of my config files. (for that matter I'm not sure if I have hardware
compression working on my LTO-4 drive, but I will get to that soon.)

One thing I forgot to mention is that these hourly backups are going to a
file resource, not tape. That aspect seems to be working fine but just
wanted to mention it.

Thanks

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:01:15 -0800, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>

--

Richard Amerman

Roadmaster

* ramerman AT roadmasterinc DOT com