Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula: Keyword Name not permitted in this resource

2010-12-27 17:05:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula: Keyword Name not permitted in this resource
From: der_Angler <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:00:30 -0500
Hello,
I've got a serious problem with my bacula configuration. I've changed my bacula
configuration and put all the job , clients and so on in extra files. At this
point, I've got 6 jobs und with 2 of them i have the problems. But let me
explain with an example.

This  is the last part of  /etc/bacula/bacula-dir

Schedule {
        Name = "WindowsWorkstations"
        Run = Incremental daily at 20:00
}
# Include below all yours jobs configuration files (remember add '@' at
beginning)
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-backup.database.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-backup.full.conf
# @/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-xxx_full.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-xxx_userdaten.conf
# @/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-agenda_full.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-agenda_daten.conf
# Include Configs
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/clients.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/filesets.conf

You see, in this example the 2 jobs are comment out. So, let's try to start
bacula:

[root@pc-backup ~]# service bacula-dir start
Starting Bacula Director services:                         [  OK  ]

Okay, everything is fine. So we can say the 4 jobs in the config are fine.
Now, I've changed the bacula-dir.conf in that way that one of the
"problem"-jobs is on. See:

# Include below all yours jobs configuration files (remember add '@' at
beginning)
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-backup.database.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-backup.full.conf
# @/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-xxx_full.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-xxx_userdaten.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-agenda_full.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-agenda_daten.conf
# Include Configs
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/clients.conf
@/etc/bacula/conf.d/filesets.conf

You can see the changes. Now lets try to start bacula:

[root@pc-backup ~]# service bacula-dir start
Starting Bacula Director services: 27-Dez 03:20 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION
at inc_conf.c:410
Config error: Keyword Name not permitted in this resource
            : line 2, col 13 of file /etc/bacula/conf.d/pc-agenda_daten.conf
        Name = "pc-agenda Daten"

                                                           [FEHLGESCHLAGEN]

Bad, don't work anymore. Curiously bacula told me that there is an error in
"pc-agenda_daten.conf". BUT, in the example before he worked fine with this
file. Why now not?
But perhaps the error is in one of the job files. so, here is the job file
itself and the job before this one.
pc-agenda_daten.conf

Job {
        Name = "pc-agenda Daten"
        Enabled = yes
        Client = pc-agenda-fd
        FileSet = "pc-agenda Daten"
        Schedule = "WindowsWorkstations"
        Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/%ws.bsr"
        Type = Backup
        Level = Full
        Storage = File
        Pool = File
        Priority = 11
        Messages = Standard
        Run After Job = "/usr/local/sbin/bacula2nagios \"%n\" 0 \"%e %l %v\""
        Run After Failed Job = "/usr/local/sbin/bacula2nagios \"%n\" 1 \"%e %l
%v\""
}
FileSet {
        Name = "pc-agenda Daten"
        Enable VSS = yes
        Include {
          Options {
            signature = MD5
          }
          File = "C:\AGENDA"
        }
}

pc-agenda_full.conf

Job {
        Name = "pc-agenda Full"
        Enabled = yes
        Client = pc-agenda-fd
        FileSet = "pc-agenda Full"
[...]

I'm sarching for hours now ... but i didn't find the error in one of the files.
Curiously 30 minutes before, with the proper config, i got another error after
starting bacula:

Starting Bacula Director services: 27-Dez 03:12 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION
at inc_conf.c:410
Config error: Keyword Name not permitted in this resource
            : line 2, col 7 of file /etc/bacula/conf.d/clients.conf
  Name = pc-backup-fd

                                                           [FEHLGESCHLAGEN]

But my clients.conf is fine, see here:

Client {
  Name = pc-backup-fd
  Address = 192.168.xx.xx
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "yx"
  File Retention = 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months
  AutoPrune = yes
}
Client {
  Name = pc-agenda-fd
  Address = 192.168.xx.xx
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "yx"
  File Retention = 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months
  AutoPrune = yes
}
Client {
  Name = pc-xxx-fd
  Address = 192.168.xx.xx
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "yx"
  File Retention = 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months
  AutoPrune = yes
}

So, is there anybody who could help me please ..... please

PS: Sry for my english, will try my best.