Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] OT: Who to contact to update the wiki to reflect the current src.rpms available?

2010-12-27 03:34:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] OT: Who to contact to update the wiki to reflect the current src.rpms available?
From: Mister IT Guru <misteritguru AT gmx DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:31:03 +0000
  Hi, I advised a colleague to use bacula, as I'm also learning to use
this great package, and I sent him a link I used to get started,

http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=howto_install_bacula_5.0.2_from_src.rpm_on_rhel_5_or_centos_5

which is now a touch old. We managed to get through using the newer
sources, and amending the guide as required, but seeing as those files
are available, 'some users' (looks at colleague), still swear blind that
everything on the internet is current!

Thanks by the way to those who do maintain the wiki, it's always a great
source of help :)