Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] ERR=Table 'p' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

2010-12-07 03:03:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] ERR=Table 'p' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
From: Eric Yellin <eric AT migvan.co DOT il>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 10:00:38 +0200
Hi,

I recently upgraded Bacula from 1.38 to 5.0.3. I also moved the system
from FreeBSD and it is now running on CentOS 5.5 with MySQL 5.0.77.

I get the following error for all backup jobs:

Fatal error: sql_create.c:858 Fill Path table Query failed: INSERT INTO Path
(Path) SELECT a.Path FROM (SELECT DISTINCT Path FROM batch) AS a WHERE NOT
EXISTS (SELECT Path FROM Path AS p WHERE p.Path = a.Path): ERR=Table 'p' is
marked as crashed and should be repaired

Any ideas why this may be happening and can be fixed?

Thanks, Eric

\n\n\n\n

This email is protected by Reflexion Total Control\n
http://www.migvan.co.il/Reflexion\n