Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Limiting pool backups to N drives?

2010-09-30 06:54:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Limiting pool backups to N drives?
From: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:52:01 +0100
This may sound a little odd at first.

I'm about to install a new library with 9 drives in it. I'd like backups
to use multiple drives but not have any one pool monopolise all of them.

ie: something like

Prefer mounted tape = no,

But with a limit on the number of tape drives that can be grabbed.

Is there anyone else interested in this kind of function?