Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Help scratch pools

2010-09-10 10:17:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help scratch pools
From: Leandro César <leandro.cesar.dias AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:14:27 -0300
Was using my tape with a default pool. Now I'm doing some tests to use the same with 3 Pools (Daily, Weekly and Monthly.)
Now I'm doing some tests to use the same with 3 Pools (Daily, Weekly and Monthly.)
I created them and cleaned my tapes.
With a label barcodes again using the scratch pool.
when I run the backup using the other pools (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) got the following message:

Please use the "label" command to create a new Volume for:
    Storage:      "Drive-1" (/dev/st0)
    Pool:         Weekly
    Media type:   TL2000

not having that pool volume understand the message .. but if I try to make a label using the first tape from the slot he returns that is already used:

Example:My VolumeName the first slot so that 000009L4.
I tried to create it like this: S000009L4 to differentiate.

If someone can give a help thank ...

Leandro César