Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Error: Watchdog sending kill after 518424 seconds to thread stalled reading Storage daemon

2010-08-31 05:53:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Error: Watchdog sending kill after 518424 seconds to thread stalled reading Storage daemon
From: "Suhail Akhtar" <sakhtar AT bcsglobal DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 05:49:39 -0400

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has come across the following error message.

‘Error: Watchdog sending kill after 518424 seconds to thread stalled reading Storage daemon’

I don’t have access to the host generating the message as yet, but hope to soon so I can have a snoop around. Not quite sure if this relates to ‘job duration’ or possible priority issue.  Any light shed on this error message will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Suha