Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BigInt hit max value in mysql... what now?

2010-08-30 06:35:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BigInt hit max value in mysql... what now?
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:32:55 +0200
Hi folks,

looks like extending the value range did not fix the error
entirely. When running an incr. backup, I receive the following error
message:

Fatal error: Can't fill File table Query failed: INSERT
INTO File (FileIndex, JobId, PathId, FilenameId, LStat, MD5)SELECT
batch.FileIndex,
batch.JobId, Path.PathId, Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5
FROM batch JOIN Path ON
(batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name =
Filename.Name): ERR=Duplicate entry
'0' for key 1

I've tried deleting those rows with "0" from File (1 Row), but
apparently that did not fix the problem.

Will I need to upgrade to bacula 5.0 in order to resolve the issue? Is
3.x limited to 32bit auto_inc counters or something?

All the best,

Uwe
--
NIONEX ist ein Unternehmen der DirectGroup Germany www.directgroupgermany.de