Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Run backup job from command line in a non-interactive mode

2010-08-30 07:55:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Run backup job from command line in a non-interactive mode
From: Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:48:48 -0300
Hi,

Let's say that you had a problem with last scheduled job, and you need
to backup tonight. Idon't want to create a new job on bacula-dir.conf
only for use once. I'd love to add an entry on crontab file that does
it. But I don't know how to do it (is it possible). For example I can
run:

echo "st dir" | bconsole

But how should I do in order to run a backup job?

Thanks in advance!!
Sergio Belkin http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -