Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Swapping tapes mid job with an autochanger

2010-08-20 17:09:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Swapping tapes mid job with an autochanger
From: Mike Hanby <mhanby AT uab DOT edu>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:06:55 -0500
Thanks John,

I hate when I think of all the details to provide in the email but forget to
type them out.

Yes, it's a Dell PV-124T changer with a single LTO4 drive (also single
magazine, which with a 2nd mag, this wouldn't be an issue).

I tried the auto-label during some testing and the I couldn't get to produce
the same label format that manually labeling produces via "label barcodes".

Mike