Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 50 remote servers with attached extra storeage to back up.

2010-08-20 15:58:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 50 remote servers with attached extra storeage to back up.
From: Josh Fisher <jfisher AT pvct DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:55:54 -0400
  If I understand correctly, all 50 servers are at the same remote
location, and all are on the same local network. In that case, why not
put Bacula Dir and SD on one of the servers, with SD using the NAS as
disk storage? You can control from HO via SSH into the server running
Dir using Bacula's bconsole.