Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Error BB02. Volume created successfully?

2010-07-26 19:45:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Error BB02. Volume created successfully?
From: "Jeremiah D. Jester" <jjest AT u.washington DOT edu>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:42:28 -0700
For some reason these lines/errors aren't showing up in the log file. Could
this be because they were being outputted to bconsole when I was logged in and
not saved to the log? Seems unlikely but can't think of another reason. The log
files modify date is today so it appears to be the correct file (specified in
bacula-dir.conf)

JJ