Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Removing bad jobs from the database? Howto?

2010-07-18 14:16:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Removing bad jobs from the database? Howto?
From: Mister IT Guru <misteritguru AT gmx DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:10:35 +0100
I have a fair number of failed jobs in my database, and I would like to
know is it possible to purge all the bad backups, so that all the
diskspace that has been taken up can be released?

This disk space is being replicated across the internet off site, and
the number of GB's that are from failed backups is pushing the time this
takes to unacceptable levels.