Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with dbcheck

2010-07-15 02:48:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with dbcheck
From: Alex Huth <a.huth AT tmr DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:47:31 +0200
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 08:53:55AM +0700, Ken wrote:
> Hello Alex,
>
> If you read make_catalog_backup.pl the accepted parameters are $1 dbname,
> and $2 dbuser, so I would suggest you try
>
> RunBeforeJob = "/usr/lib64/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl bacula bacula"
>
> Hope that helps.
> Ken

Even when i run it with su it doesn´t work. It not the only problem.
dbcheck tells me that -B is a unknown option. I have testetd the same
configuration on FreeBSD and it works there.
I have used the RPM in the SLES 11 tree of OpenSuSE. Anyone else using
this RPM´s or have you compiled the source?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alex Huth

TMR - Telekommunikation