Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Variable in Bacula job.

2010-07-09 17:04:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Variable in Bacula job.
From: Prashant Ramhit <prashant AT bluebarracuda DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 22:00:25 +0100
Hi All,

I am running a notification script before and after a Job begins and ends.

In my Job section, what is the variable to use so that i can pass the client name to the script.

job {
  Name = "RazorFishDailyBackup"
  Enabled = yes
  Type = Backup
  Client = RazorFish
  FileSet = "RazorFishFileSet"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/razorfish.bsr"
  Pool = DailySet
  Full Backup Pool = DailySet
  Differential Backup Pool = DailySet
  SpoolData = yes
  Storage = AutoLoader
  Priority = 9
  SpoolData = yes
  Messages = Daemon
  RunBeforeJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/notify/notify.sh RazorFishDaily"
  RunAfterJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/notify/notify.sh RazorFishDaily"
}

RunBeforeJob = "/etc/bacula/scripts/notify/notify.sh ServerName"

With what variable should I replace ServerName with? As %C or %c does not work

If you have come across this setup, please point me to the correct documentation.

--
Prashant Ramhit
is the Systems Administrator at

Blue Barracuda UK