Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Jobs running twice?

2010-07-01 09:24:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] Jobs running twice?
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:21:23 -0500
So I've got a job that takes over 48 hours to complete (I'm working on
fixing this), but in the meantime I have a second job scheduled to
happen daily writing to a different pool. 2 odd things happened:
1) The second job couldn't run at the same time as a long job. This
might be because bacula can't spool 2 jobs at once, or I've got to
change something for this.
2) So while the long job was running the daily job was paused until the
long job finished (as I explained in 1), the really annoying thing was
that a second daily job was put in the schedule queue even though there
was one already scheduled and waiting, so when the long job finished,
each of my clients was backed up twice again inside of 6 hours, rather
than the second daily job just being dropped (which I would have
expected). Is there a way to change this behavior?

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital