Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SD daemon BLOCKED

2010-02-23 06:27:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] SD daemon BLOCKED
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:23:08 +0100
Hi,

I use bacula 3.0.3 on CentOS.

I have this problem:

#status storage
Device "DEV-1000G-d" (/archive/bacula/daily) is not open.
    Device is BLOCKED waiting to create a volume for:
       Pool:        P-weekly
       Media type:  File

My Pool is:

Pool {
  Name = P-daily
  Use Volume Once = yes
  Pool Type = Backup
  Purge Oldest Volume = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  VolumeRetention = 6d
  Maximum Volumes = 21
  Recycle = yes
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
}

I don't need to create any volumes.. why I have this problem?
how I can correct it?

If I have this kind of block, I don't have eny allert, andall the
backup stops and all the jobs are in queue.. How I can receive a
warning??
In thi case... my services were stopped for 3 days

Grazie, CIAO

---
Carlo Filippetto