Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule - Again

2010-02-01 19:49:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule - Again
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Glynd <glyn AT cirrus.co DOT za>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:28:11 -0500
Glynd wrote:
> No Don, you didn't misunderstand, I did! I assumed that the week starts on
> Sunday, rather than the anniversary of the 1st January.

I understand what you thought.  But you are not dealing with weeks.  You
are dealing with days.  The 5th Tuesday is not the Tuesday of the 5th
week.  It is the 5th Tuesday.  There is a big difference.

For the 5th Tuesday, there may not be a 5th Wednesday, if Tuesday is the
last day of the month.

Thinking about weeks is wrong.   That is not the way it works. The first
week may not have a Monday.  It may not have a Thursday.