Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Purged volume move to Default pool !!!

2010-01-28 00:53:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Purged volume move to Default pool !!!
From: haridas n <haridas.nss AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:20:08 +0530
Hi All,

I'm find some difficulties when configuring automatic recycling of volumes.I changed the Retention period ,Volume use period ,Recycle= yes and set such configurations to get the volume recycle by bacula itself .But what happening here is after purging the volume it move the purged volume to the Default pool instead of kept with the same pool.What is the problem of this volume recycling , is any thing related to configuration problem ?

Thank you .
Haridas N