Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Re: Bugs: Action On Purge = Truncate

2010-01-28 02:46:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Re: Bugs: Action On Purge = Truncate
From: Eric Bollengier <eric AT eb.homelinux DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:43:20 +0100
Hello Graham,

Unfortunately, it appears that the ActionOnPurge feature is *broken* and
*dangerous*. The usage of this command should be avoided in any cases!

We will try to fix it for the next release, but the amount of work is very
important.

I will update the manual in this way, and the current code for Branch-5.0 will
disable this feature.

Thanks for your testing.

Bye