Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-users-es] Documentation and translations

2010-01-06 08:52:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-users-es] Documentation and translations
From: Victor Hugo dos Santos <listas.vhs AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:49:14 -0300
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The other day, Eric pointed out to me that some of the manuals that we have
> posted in different languages are quite out of date -- in fact, the partial
> French translation apparently dates from version 1.38.

Hello Masters,

well, I believe that "the big problem" is that documentation don't
have a friendly interface to translate or easy of compare.

IMHO, I think that a tool or interface as http://l10n.openoffice.org/
is a good idea (maybe not is "the tool" that we need, but is a good
example)..

On resume, anyone know a collaborative tool for translation that can
import/export latex documents, that show paragraphs no translated and
that make a good coffee ?? :D

> I hope you all had a great holiday season and survived seeing the New Year
> in ...

idem

salu2

Victor Hugo dos Santos