Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Number of files mismatch after updating pool

2009-12-18 08:40:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Number of files mismatch after updating pool
From: Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:18:12 -0200
Hi,

Today I run into a "mismatch error", but is the difference of Volume
and Catalog is of more than one file :(

This is the message

18-Dec 08:46 supernoc-sd JobId 468: Error: Bacula cannot write on tape
Volume "JUESEP09LTO" because:
The number of files mismatch! Volume=385 Catalog=316
18-Dec 08:46 supernoc-sd JobId 468: Marking Volume "JUESEP09LTO" in
Error in Catalog.

It's weird because there was not problem of this kind...

Only I did was modify volume retention parameters on file
configuration and run update pool on bconsole, could that the source
of this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Open Kairos http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com