Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are above the limit?

2009-12-17 07:02:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are above the limit?
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Gabriel - IP Guys <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:59:01 +0100

So use
Maximum Volume Bytes = 4GB

In my Pool I have used:
  Use Volume _Once_ = no
So all the jobs goes into this volume since it is full and in this moment it create a new ones
but with

  Use Volume _Once_ = yes

you oblige the daemon to use it only for a single job

CIAO

2009/12/17 Gabriel - IP Guys <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>

I think that possibly a DVD size limit is better! Is it possible to make sure that only 1 backup job uses a volume, and that new ones are created for other jobs?

but you ask as to have no more than 2Gb of file!

:)