Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are above the limit?

2009-12-17 04:47:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are above the limit?
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Gabriel - IP Guys <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:43:31 +0100
I can't see the line:

  Maximum Volume Bytes = 2GB

that say to your SD to change device where arrive at 2 gb

Attention with Winzoz and the label, don't use the separator ":", change it with  another one, I have got some problem (but I erese Windows, not mine label )

;)

You can use the name of your job too... as this:
LabelFormat = "${JobName}-${Level}-${Hour:p/2/0/r}:${Minute:p/2/0/r}"