Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] waiting for appendable volume - why?

2009-07-16 04:02:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] waiting for appendable volume - why?
From: "Lukasz PUZON Brodowski" <puzon AT eska DOT pl>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:39:44 +0200
Hi everybody. I have problem with jobs that stop and "waiting for appendable
volume". Eg. 2 jobs fail, because of network problems, other jobs are in
running state, exclude one that waiting for appendable volume. And all jobs
are waiting. Why? I use autolabel volumes (files), and for most time
everything works fine. When this problem appears, I must use label command,
and create new label - then everything run fine.

thanks
Lukas