Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] number of files mismatch

2009-07-06 20:56:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] number of files mismatch
From: Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net>
To: mike <mike AT parp.gov DOT pl>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:50:54 -0400
> But unfortunatelly I started to fix it "my way" ;)
> The idea of "my way" was to make bacula believe that there is no more
> then 152 files on tape. What I did was:
>
> mt asf 153
> mt weof
>
> I believed that EOF at position of file 153 will result in only 152
> files on the tape. Now I know I was wrong. :)
> So there is my first question:

I was in a similar situation.  I think there was something relating to writing
multiple jobs without spooling, but I'm not sure.  As soon as I configured the
storage device for one job at a time, no further problems.  The immediate
solution was to sql update the database with the number that it wanted.

Dirk